Meet Our Providers
Cesar A. Euribe M.D.
Dr. Euribe has been in practice in Pain Medicine Management and Anesthesiology since 1993 when he completed his Pain Management Fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital in association with Harvard Medical School. He is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management and he completed his Anesthesiology Residency at the University of South Florida.
Prior to completing his Anesthesiology Residency and Pain Management Fellowship, Dr. Euribe served the Ocala community for several years as a Pediatrician with Ocala Pediatrics. He received his medical degree at Cayetano Heredia University in Lima, Peru after having spent his senior year as a medical student at Harvard Medical School. His residency and fellowship training in Pediatrics were both done in Boston.
Danny J. McLaughlin PA-C
As a PA, Mr. McLaughlin provides his patients with excellent continuity of care. He works closely with all the providers and creates quality treatment plans for every patient.
Mr. McLaughlin believes that patient education is a critical part of the patient experience and he takes the scientific ideas and makes them understandable. His approach is committed to comprehensive care, taking a multidisciplinary approach to pain management.
Harsha Rajashekar, DO, DABPN, DABPM
Dr. Rajashekar grew up in Jacksonville and has been in Florida almost his whole life. After completing his under-graduate studies at the University of Florida, he received his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Davie, Florida. He then finished his internship at Syracuse Upstate Medical University in upstate New York and completed a residency in Neurology at the University Of South Florida College Of Medicine in Tampa, Florida. He then went on to complete a fellowship in Pain Medicine at the University of South Florida. Prior to starting at National Pain Institute, he practiced Interventional Pain Medicine for 6 years in Port St. Lucie and West Palm Beach. Dr. Rajashekar has practiced primarily in the New Port Richey office since 2014.
Call 352-702-4930 today to schedule your appointment
with Dr. Rajashekar in Ocala
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Diplomate, American Board of Pain Medicine
- Board Certification in Headache Medicine: pending
- Bachelor of Science – University of Florida (UF), Gainesville, Florida
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSUCOM), Davie, Florida
- Syracuse Upstate Medical University (SUNY); Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center, Johnson City, NY
- University of South Florida College of Medicine; Department of Neurology, Tampa, Florida-Neurology
- University of South Florida College of Medicine; Department of Neurology, Tampa, Florida
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Pain Management