Regardless of field and industry, there’s always a chance that an employee can get injured on the job. At Central Florida Pain Management, our mission is to help injured workers recover from all kinds of painful conditions.
The employee isn’t the only one at risk when losing productivity and missing work due to chronic pain; the employer and bottom line are put at risk as well. Finding a resolution to the problem starts to get difficult when an employee starts to miss too much work due to their chronic pain. At Central Florida Pain Management, we put all our focus on getting employees back to work and feeling great using compassionate patient care.
Since the recent opioid epidemic, interventional pain treatments for pain management have been growing in popularity. Our treatments allow patients to stay away from medications that can become potentially dangerous over time.
CENTRAL FLORIDA PAIN MANAGEMENT UNDERSTANDS THE NEED FOR:
- Organized care from specialists and supplementary providers
- Quick relay of appropriate documentation, including status request forms and visit notes faxed within 24-hours of appointment
- Clear and timely communication
- Limited / no prescription of narcotics
- Minimal lost time at work
- Identification of malingering cases
- Rapid Return of patient’s pre-condition status
- Expedited case closure
- CLOSE MONITORING OF TOTAL CLAIM COST
Efficient communication and reporting are key to successful case management. At Central Florida Pain Management, we focus on communicating the patient’s treatment plan and their status with key stakeholders. We are able to manage your case entirely or work closely with the Primary Care Physician to ensure treatment plans align. You will always have the final say in our involvement with your case.
The ideal solution for both reducing an employee’s pain and getting the employee back to work in a timely manner is always interventional pain management.